From April 1st through April 23, 2017, Knott’s Berry Farm celebrates its beginning with the 4th Annual Boysenberry Festival. With 70 unique boysenberry inspired food and drink throughout ghost town, visitors will find something new to enjoy.
Boysenberry Festival Tasting Card
One of the best ways to experience the Boysenberry Festival is by purchasing a Boysenberry Bites Tasting Card. For only $25, the tasting card includes generous portions of six delectable treats:
- Boysenberry Pizza at Wagon Wheel Pizza
- Boysenberry Ravioli at Spurs Chophouse
- Boysenberry Buffalo Wings at the Gold Trails Hotel
- Boysenberry BBQ Meatballs at the Bank of Calico
- Boysenberry Fry Bread at the Gourmet Churro Factory
- Boysenberry Pana Cotta at the Ghost Town Bakery
The Boysenberry Festival Tasting Card can be purchased online or at the following locations at the park: The California Store, Little Spurs, General Store, Ghost Town Candy, Gold Trails Hotel, Spurs Chophouse, Pemmican Pickle, Calico Saloon, Ghost Town Bakery, Sutter’s Grill, and Ghost Town Mix-it-up.
More information on Knott’s Berry Farm:
Knott’s Berry Farm
8039 Beach Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Follow California Travel Girls on Twitter @CaTravelGirls and also:
Disclosure: We were invited to visit Knott’s Berry Farm’s Boysenberry Festival. All opinions are 100% our own.