We are looking forward to visiting Winter Fest at the OC Fair & Event Center once again this holiday season. Winter Fest OC returns for 18 nights beginning on December 20, 2018 until January 6, 2019 at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California.
Winter Fest is a festive wonderland of family-fun that features unlimited ice tubing down a 150-foot, eight-lane ice slide known as Snowflake Summit, massive ice skating rink, where skaters circle the ice while beloved holiday films play on the theatre-sized projection screen in the background.
Experience the world’s largest walk-through ornament, visits with Mr. & Mrs. Claus in the North Pole, arts, crafts, games, and cookie decorating for kids, Candy Cane Carnival with 20 rides and games, strolling carolers, stilt walking soldiers, local bands and more.
Families are also invited to celebrate El Dia de los Reyes or Three Kings’ Day on January 6th where Winter Fest will honor the tradition of the Three Kings with a parade and live camel.
All Winter Fest admission tickets include not only access to Winter Fest but also the following attractions and entertainment:
New to Winter Fest This Year
- SoCal Dicken’s Village – Take a trip down memory lane through the 1800’s with holidays past, present, and future. Decorate Christmas cookies, listen to holiday storytelling, visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus (through Christmas Eve), take a pony ride, and visit the new Victorian holiday shops.
- Candy and Snowflake Wonderland – Step into an interactive wonderland full of candy and snowflakes with a new selfie experience that is sure to delight visitors and capture the picture-perfect Instagram moment.
- Festival of Lights – Stroll through Winter Fest’s 100-foot-tunnel of two million lights to explore five lands with animated displays. For additional fun for the kids, make sure to ride through the Festival of Lights on the trackless train.
- Orange Ball New Year’s Eve Celebration – Ring in the New Year not once, but twice, with a special countdown, Orange Ball drop, fireworks and an unforgettable balloon drop at both 6pm and midnight. Multiple live bands will be playing to commemorate the end of the year, and the start of a new one.
- Club Winter Fest – Private, ice rink-side VIP cabanas are available nightly starting at only $69 per session, creating the ultimate destination for holiday office parties, family retreats or date nights. Enjoy the all-new lounge area with exquisite views of the nightly Christmas tree lighting ceremony featuring fireworks, snow flurries and a free drink upon entry. Tickets are limited.
Back By Popular Demand
- Alpine Village with attractions and entertainment
- Experience the magic and get lost in the winter wonderland maze!
- Penny’s Snow Play – SoCal’s largest snow play and slides with fresh snow blown in daily! Including two snow arenas: one caters to toddlers and the other to kids (and kids at heart.)
- Outdoor Ice Rink
- Candy Cane Carnival
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- World’s Largest Ornament
- Test your skills on the Winter Fest OC Snowboard Simulator
- Unlimited ice tubing down Snowflake Summit
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Nightly Christmas tree lighting ceremony with snowfall
- Nightly Holiday Parade
- Nightly Fireworks
- Craft making, train exhibits and games for kids in the North Pole building
- Meet Santa & Mrs. Clause (through Christmas Eve)
- Entry to dancing disco Snowman bouncer for kids
- Daily & nightly entertainment
- Family NYE Countdown Celebration
When: December 20, 2018 – January 6, 2019
Where: OC Fair & Event Center
Purchase tickets early: Visit here to purchase tickets.
Parking Price: $8 per vehicle
Additional Purchases: Ice Skating, Snowflake Summit Fast Pass, Unlimited Ride Wristband,
VIP Rink-side Cabanas available for an additional fee and based on availability.
More information on Winter Fest OC
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Follow along on hashtag #WinterfestOC.
For more information, check out the website here.
Follow California Travel Girls
Disclaimer: Amy and I will be provided admission tickets to the Winter Fest. All thoughts are our own. Please follow California Travel Girls on Instagram as we will share our photos throughout the evening.