We are excited to be visiting Winter Fest at the OC Fair & Event Center one again this holiday season.
Winter Fest is a whimsical family-fun holiday getaway that features unlimited ice tubing down a 150-foot, eight-lane ice slide known as Snowflake Summit, massive ice skating rink, where skaters circle the ice while beloved holiday films play on the theatre-sized projection screen in the background, experience the world’s largest walk-through ornament, visits with Mr. & Mrs. Claus in the North Pole, arts, crafts, games and cookie decorating for kids, Candy Cane Carnival with 20 rides and games, entertainment from magician Jimmy H., strolling carolers, stilt walking soldiers, local bands and more.
For the adults who are looking for a winter escape, there is the Slippery Ski Lodge, Sweet Treats and the Mistletoe Lounge offering holiday-themed cocktails, international craft beers, coffee drinks including blended favorites and the popular Winter Fest hot chocolate.
All Winter Fest admission tickets includes not only access to Winter Fest but also the following attractions and entertainment:
- New – Alpine Village with attractions and entertainment
- New – Experience the magic and get lost in the winter wonderland maze!
- Expanded – SoCal’s largest snow play and slides with fresh snow blown in daily! Including a new area for toddlers to play in the snow.
- Test your skills on the Winter Fest OC Snowboard Simulator
- Unlimited ice tubing down Snowflake Summit
- Nightly Christmas tree lighting ceremony with snowfall
- Craft making, train exhibits and games for kids in the North Pole building
- Meet Santa & Mrs. Clause (through Christmas Eve)
- Entry to dancing disco Snowman bouncer for kids
- Daily & nightly entertainment
When: December 21, 2017 – January 7, 2018
Where: OC Fair & Event Center
Purchase tickets early: Visit here to purchase tickets.
Parking Price: $8 per vehicle
Additional Purchases: Ice Skating, Snowflake Summit Fast Pass, Unlimited Ride Wristband,
VIP Rink-side Cabanas available for an additional fee and based on availability.
Social Media: Follow Winter Fest on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
Disclaimer: Amy and I will be provided admission tickets to the Winter Fest. All thoughts are our own. Please follow California Travel Girls on Instagram as we share our photos and thoughts throughout the evening.